Annual Update 2020
IPROW’s Update is a conference style event with a series of presentations, primarily from members, about recent questions arising, innovations or initiatives, intended to provoke thought, discussion and opportunities for review or change of practice.
Due to uncertainty over Covid-19, this year’s Update will be by video conference and we hope you will join us online to take advantage of the lower price and no travelling.
The format of the Update lends itself to this delivery, which we have tested thoroughly over the last three months, and will be eight to ten one hour sessions of speaker plus audience discussion. The breaks between will have casual ‘chat over coffee’ drop-in opportunities to simulate the networking we shall otherwise miss and conversations with our usual exhibitor suppliers.
Early Bird Discount has been extended to 1 August. With Early Bird and Member discounts, you can attend all sessions for £180. Partial or cancellation refunds will be made for bookings already confirmed.
To book, please contact Geri Coop email@example.com for a booking form.
- Nicola Chidley/Ailsa Gibson: Building resilience to climate change
- Stephen Dagg: Implementation of rights of way promised by developers
- Graham Rusling: Producing an asset management plan
- Adam Taylor: The pragmatic approach to practicalities exceeding legal powers
- George Laurence: Case law review
- Nicola Chidley: Progress on the south west livestock and access
- Sir Stephen Richards: Some judicial excursions into the countryside and to the seaside (Stephen is a retired Lord Justice of Appeal)
Speakers to be confirmed but likely topics
- Spending sudden new money well
- Changing bridleway surfaces to asphalt to promote cycling
Annual General Meeting
There will be an IPROW Annual General Meeting in the late afternoon (TBC subject to programme) on Monday 12 October and the opportunity to discuss the work and future of IPROW. AGMs are informal and tend to be short and members are strongly encouraged to stay for the meeting so that decisions are representative of as much of the membership as possible.
*Early Bird discount of £50 available for member bookings received by 1 August with purchase order or payment and completed booking form.
To book a place contact Geri Coop, firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form.
- 13.30 -
- Registration opens
- 14.00 -
- President’s Welcome
- 17.45 -
- IPROW Annual General Meeting
- 19.30 -
- 8.30 -
- Registration for day delegates opens
- 9.00 -
- President’s Welcome
- 15.15 -
- Plenary roundup and vision for the next year
- 15.45 -