Annual Update 2020
IPROW’s Update is a conference style event with a series of presentations, primarily from members, about recent questions arising, innovations or initiatives, intended to provoke thought, discussion and opportunities for review or change of practice.
Due to uncertainty over Covid-19, this year’s Update will be by video conference and we hope you will join us online to take advantage of the lower price and no travelling.
The format of the Update lends itself to this delivery, which we have tested thoroughly over the last three months, and will be eight to ten one hour sessions of speaker plus audience discussion. The breaks between will have casual ‘chat over coffee’ drop-in opportunities to simulate the networking we shall otherwise miss and conversations with our usual exhibitor suppliers.
Early Bird Discount has been extended to 1 August. With Early Bird and Member discounts, you can attend all sessions for £180. Partial or cancellation refunds will be made for bookings already confirmed.
To book, please contact Geri Coop firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form.
- Building resilience to climate change – Nicola Chidley/Ailsa Gibson
- Implementation of rights of way promised by developers – Stephen Dagg
- Producing an asset management plan – Graham Rusling
- Case law review – George Laurence
- Livestock on rights of way – Nicola Chidley
- The pragmatic approach to practicalities exceeding legal powers – Adam Taylor
- Deregulation Act – essentials for regulations
- Dog poo and close control – Steve Jenkinson
- Sir Stephen Richards: Some judicial excursions into the countryside and to the seaside (Stephen is a retired Lord Justice of Appeal)
Speakers to be confirmed but likely topics
- Changing bridleway surfaces when promoting cycling
- Spending windfall money well
- *Early Bird discount of £50 available for member bookings received by 1 August with purchase order or payment and completed booking form.
- One booking may be shared between members in an organisation, on the basis that one booking buys ten sessions, which may be split between two or three members, with the option for more than one member to attend the same session.
- Sessions may be booked at £25/topic, minimum of four topics.
NB Split and part bookings (2 and 3) do not include ‘drop in chats’.
To book, contact Geri Coop, email@example.com.
Annual General Meeting
There will be an IPROW Annual General Meeting in the late afternoon (TBC subject to programme) on Monday 12 October and the opportunity to discuss the work and future of IPROW. AGMs are informal and tend to be short and members are strongly encouraged to stay for the meeting so that decisions are representative of as much of the membership as possible.